Why feed raw?
Dogs and cats are carnivores with short G.I tracts not designed to digest large amounts of carbohydrates, but rather a raw protein based diet. Glancing back at the diets of our canine ancestors as well as their wild counterparts, the wolves, is all that is needed to gain a good understanding of their basic diet and what makes them thrive.
Is it safe?
- Bacterial contamination is minimized starting at local farms where the animals are free-range, pasture fed, treated humanely, and handled properly also guaranteeing no growth hormones or antibiotics were ever administered.
- The raw meat ingredients are always fresh, processed upon arrival, contain no synthetic vitamins, from USDA inspected facilities, and passed for human consumption.
- Fermented decaffeinated green tea (kombucha) is added to each batch of the detailed formula to naturally protect the food from bad bacteria all the way to the bowl.
How do I handle it?
- Follow the same safe handling procedures as you would when preparing your own meals using raw ingredients. Always keep raw food separate from cooked and ready to eat products.
- Keep raw products frozen until you are ready to thaw and serve them. Once raw products are thawed, they should be kept refrigerated and consumed by the pet within 72 hours. Do not re-freeze previously thawed raw foods.
- A full ingredient product: meat, organ meat, ground bone, eggs, vegetables, fish oil, montmorillonite (natural intestinal detoxifying agent), Kombucha (fermented decaffeinated green tea), and natural trace minerals.
- 90% fresh frozen meat
- 10% vegetables, eggs, and healthy oils
- Available in: 1oz nibbles, 4oz sausages, 8oz patties and 2lb or 4lb cartons.
Raw Goats Milk…
- Provides natural goodness with un-processed fats for healthy digestion
- Delivers live active probiotics, prebiotics, vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein, and fatty acids to both dogs AND CATS!
- Quickly and effortlessly enhances your pet’s diet, or just as a special treat.
What is kombucha?
A fermented tea that contains (but is not limited to):
- Lactic Acid: essential for the digestive system.
- Acetic Acid: inhibits harmful bacteria and used as a preservative because of this action.
- Malic Acid: used in the body’s detoxification process.
- Oxalic Acid: encourages the cellular production of energy and is a natural preservative
- Nucleic Acid: works with the body aiding healthy cell regeneration
Why can’t I feed my animal regular milk?
Regular milk bought in a food store is pasteurized. Pasteurization destroys enzymes, diminishes vitamin content, denatures milk proteins, destroys vitamin C, B12, B6, kills beneficial bacteria, and promotes pathogens. During pasteurization, the lactase enzyme that is required for easy digestion is destroyed. Answer’s raw goats milk not only contains this needed enzyme (lactase), but also contains 13% more calcium, 25% more vitamin B6, 47% more vitamin A, 134% more potassium, 27% more of the antioxidant selenium, and 3x’s more niacin then cows milk.
How do I know if my animal could benefit from feeding raw?
Any healthy animal would benefit but especially those with skin conditions, allergies, urinary tract infections, kidney disease, kidney stones, cancer, obesity, diarrhea, poor digestion, constipation, and poor digestion to name a few..